Facilitate to entrepreneurs, small business and other professionals how to improve sales pitches and presentations by identifying the seven public speaking dynamics of the A.M.P.L.I.F.Y Presentation Technique created by Vincent Ivan Phipps, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional).
A – Attitude (Build confidence.)
M – Message (Structure delivery.)
P – Purpose (Identify goals.)
L – Language (Control nonverbals.)
I – Interest (Engage listeners.)
F – Flexibility (Adapt delivery.)
Y – You (Improve preparation.)
1. Establish presentation and public speaking confidence to speak with conviction.
2. Structure your presentation and sales pitches to present with clarity.
3. Identify your presentation’s purpose to ensure your audiences are aware of the goals.
4. Control your body language and your voice to improve your presentation professionalism.
5. Engage your listeners to hold your audience’s attention.
6. Adapt your delivery to establish connections with your audiences.
7. Prepare for your presentations to improve overall delivery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Professionals giving speeches, sales pitches, interviews, performance reviews, and other types of spoken messages.
Vincent Ivan Phipps, M.A., CSP, is the owner of the Chattanooga based training company Communication VIP Training and Coaching. The National Speaker’s Association and the Global Speaking Federation have awarded Vincent with the industry’s highest earned speaking distinction, the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional). Vincent is ranked in the Top 1% of the world's best
Click Here to register! $49 (Online or in advance), $69 (At the Door)
Includes a copy of Vincent’s book, Lead Out Loud: Keys to Unlock Professional Excellence
When & Where
January 29 (Chattanooga)
March 12 (Atlanta)
May 7 (Nashville)
July 9 (Chattanooga)
September 10 (Nashville)
November 5 (Atlanta)
December 10 (Chattanooga)
WANT MORE INFORMATION?